Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meaning of LIFE


Though I still hv to find out the real meaning n purpose of my life I thought tht a post abt how some wise people hv described life, wud b vry appropriate. 

So here r some sayings n quotes which really help me whn i'm down n out.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

*** Its soooo true in my case***

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, 
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does
.


*** I have experienced the first line....waiting for the second***

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! 

*** Just reading this line made my heart ache***


The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; 
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

***I'm struggling to live by this principle***

I Want a guy who calls me Beautiful instead of Hot, who calls me back when I hang up on Him,Who will stay Awake just to watch Me Sleep. The guy who Kisses my Forehead, who wants to Show me off to the World, who Holds my Hand in front of his Parents, who Thinks I'm just as Pretty with no make- up on, the one who is cconstantly Reminding me of How much he cares about Me and how Lucky He is to have ME..

*** Will I ever be successful in finding one of these rare variety***


It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

*** I'm xperiencing this***


It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. 

*** How nicely put***


Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. 

*** True but Plain Painful***


Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the  right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

*** O God.....please take notcie bcoz I think I'v completed my quota of wrong ones ***


~Soni~

No comments: