
Yaa the image is totally apt for this post......... I did hv a dream tht I hv a cute little baby girl!!!!!!!!!!! .......... how freaking amazing.
But the dream also had a frightening part..... I was unmarried!!!!!.....the father was around but we were not a couple and and and i was totally cool with it...
OMG it was SCARYYYYYYY ..... the whole morning I hv spent in analyzing the dream. the strangest part was tht this is not the 1st time I hv dreamt something like this. in past also I'v dreamt tht either I'm pregnant or I hv had a miscarriage...n in both the dreams one thing was common ... i was not married....period
Growing up Ii had always imagined myself with a wonderful marriage n children ...in tht order mind u. So I'm perplexed . Do dreams hv meanings ??? Wtever this dream means or wtever is going on in my subconscious...I still hv to figure tht out...but I'm now sure of one thing that I'll do nything 4 my baby...even if it means staying close to her father even though he might not be in love with me.
On a happy note Iclearly remember my baby girl's name in my dream...it was SIYA. I looked it up the on the net immediately after getting up n it is another name of Sita wife of Lord Ram in Indian Mythology. I'm so damn exited. So its decided now tht if ever I hv a girl I hv a name ready for her. Love u my girl.
~Soni~

No comments:
Post a Comment