
So along with the whole of nation who was mesmerized with a size zero Kareena, I too had joined the bandwagon with dreams of fitting into itsy bitsy clothes tht never fail to tempt me in my numerous visits to the mall.
Sooo the 1st thing that I did was surveyed my locality's numerous gyms with a friend. This was smetimes in Dec. And OMG the kind of money they charge.....nything ranging from 17k to 22k for yearly. It was almost my whole months's salary!!!!!!!!! . So at first I backed off n tried running in the morning. Even bought brand new running gear complete with track pants and shoes. But alas my endeavour lasted only a day.
Then something happened, which I thought was the answer to all my prayers. A friend told me about a small gym in nearby market which was affordable!!!!. I wasted no time in enrolling myself there n with a determined mind started gymming.
The first thing tht I learned was that weight loss does not depend upon exercising, dieting etc.; but it depended entierly on will power. Ist 2 months were tyring but xciting. I made few friends and also managed to loose 2 kgs without dieting.
I was so excited with my success tht I decided 2 join a better gym with more facilities. I thought tht I would not be wasting money by joining a costly gym but I wud infact gain a lot. I further convinced myself to pay for annual membership, n paid a lot of money at 1 go. :(
After another 2 months of huffing n puffing, i had stopped loosing ny weight as my body had accostomed to the excercise n I was nit able to stay away from my fav foods ( read junk ).
Soo I am now back to square one, thinking wt 2 do nxt 2 reach my goal.
~Soni~

1 comment:
Control Karo:)
Post a Comment