Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wish list 2009




New yr. is round the corner n as always i have thought of a dozen new yr resolutions. This time instead of just thinking about thm i thought tht if i share my resolutions with people i might b forced to keep up a few of thm.....now tht wud b gr8. Therefore I now present to the world my set of New Yr. resolutions.. :)

1. Minimize eating out
2. Cook more at home
3. Go to the gym 5 days a week n tht 2 in the mornings
4. Tk sme pains to improve my dressing sense
5. Plan a systematic investment option
6. Take dancing lessons
7. Seriously consider the marriage proposals shown by my parents
8. Be proactive in my work.... strive to be the best
9. Learn sme make up tricks
10. Not get mad at my mom for her nagging as she has my best interests in mind
11. Follow some kind of beauty n hair regimen
12. Try to give tht Imp. smeone in my life the space which I think is all my one sided relationship needs to bcome 2 sided
13. Always remember tht I hv to look gr8 whnever I step out of the house
14. Read one book a month
15. Stop speaking about my intentions n personal life at my workplace
16. Continue blogging
17. Figure out what exactly I want from my life
18. Remembring tht food is just food. It can't substitute Love, cure loneliness or cure my dipressions

There it is..... now all I have to do is to pray to God to giv me strength to keep up with the promises made to my self....Amen

~Soni~

2 comments: