
Hey all.........
After reading n njoying a lot of blogs i finally decided it was time for put my ramblings n musings on the world wide web. So here I go.....
Here's a little smething about me...... I am 28 yr. single independent female living alone in Mumbai, India. I crave to be adventurous but am stuck in a comfortable but routine job. In these times of recession,crisis n job losses I'm more thn happy to have a steady pay check, a roof over my head, job security etc etc.......but miss passion n excitement in my life. N not to forget my non existant love life.
Tht's all for now
~Soni~
After reading n njoying a lot of blogs i finally decided it was time for put my ramblings n musings on the world wide web. So here I go.....
Here's a little smething about me...... I am 28 yr. single independent female living alone in Mumbai, India. I crave to be adventurous but am stuck in a comfortable but routine job. In these times of recession,crisis n job losses I'm more thn happy to have a steady pay check, a roof over my head, job security etc etc.......but miss passion n excitement in my life. N not to forget my non existant love life.
Tht's all for now
~Soni~

No comments:
Post a Comment